Thursday, September 18, 2014

C.E.S. "Le Challenge" - KSttC (F)

(~*~)
Hello,
Welcome to my Fall Fitness/ BRAAAIIINNNZZZ "Le Challenge"!
WHY 
To encourage community awareness and participation.
To encourage my own/ our community's fitness.

=
WHEN
September end to October 31
st
WHAT
"Le Challenge": How fit are you? 
Can you attend and last through any/ more than one of our potentially 5 LOCAL & WICKED community Zombie Walks??? 
I can usually do one for sure, if not a long walk (like Toronto). 
My goal annually: I prefer 2, but hope to achieve more.
=
HOW 
Come join us, share ideas, or DIY! 
=
More Information: 

This is part of our Daze of the Dead (DotD) events, and IS our Fall season Kick Stress to the Curb (KSttC) event.
~ Pictures & Videos will be shared once found....
=

Take care & Safe travels!
Sincerely,
Trish the Dish / C.E.S. (*@^@*)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment